Students are considered for graduation when they fully meet the following conditions:
1. Not being examined for penal liability, not being disciplined at the level of suspension;
2. Accumulate sufficient number of course of the training program;
2. The cumulative GPA of the entire course is more than or equal to 2.00;
2. Having a Certificate of Physical Education and National Defense Education;
3. Meet the foreign language output standards: Level 4/6 according to the European framework or equivalent certificates.
4. Having a certificate of information technology (IT) in basic level.