The 2017 Women Engineering Projects in Community Service (WEPICS) Competition
WEPICS is not only a great chance for students, in general, and female students, lecturers, researcher and business women, in particular, to join together in developing real projects in STEM but also an humain activities in order to support community. WEPICS is co-hosted by University of Danang, Danang University of Science and Technology, US Agency for International Development (USAID), University of Arizona State, Danang Fablab and Evergreen Labs.
At WEPICS competition, teams are encouraged to carry programs to solve realistic issues that community are facing. Each team has a chance to get the first prize with the value 1500$. Teams are financially supported, technically suported and supported with space to create. The teams with first and second prize will be aided to develop and commercialize their products.
- There are 4 members maximum in each team and the leader must be female.
- The idea must not be sent to any competition or program.
- If you don’t have any idea, you can still register to join and organizers will prepare for you to visit to help other teams.
- 01.2017: register.
- 01.2017: deadline to register.
- 02.2017: round 1 – represent idea.
- 05.2017: round 2 – represent project.