1. Educational Philosophy:
Thinking, Creating and Humanity Cherishing.
2. General Meaning of the Educational Philosophy
Philosophy of Education is the guidance of specific goals of national education, which is suitable to different periods in history. The philosophy is the expectation of every citizen in contributing knowledge, strength and responsibilities to the country.
With the philosophy “Thinking, Creating and Humanity cherishing”, the University of Sciences & Technology sets the goal of training students to have enough skills and spirit; the ability to think, create and criticize; understand and and have national responsibilities.
3. Contents of Philosophy of Education
* Thinking: is a necessary task in studying. Thinking enables students to comprehend knowledge thoroughly. This is the foundation of self-study, discovery, criticism and knowledge enhancement.
* Creativity: Having creativity means students can find out new things from sciences and technology, which helps to enhance living standards. Creativity creates invention and practical application.
* Humanity cherishing: Humanity reminds student of living without selflessness, taking the community responsibilities, becoming nice citizens and having gratitude to their parents.