HITACHI VANTARA VIETNAM - Software Engineer Intern
HITACHI VANTARA VIETNAM
Software Engineer Intern
About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
● Currently studying Computer Science or similar degree focus;
● Have knowledge of C/C++.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
● Want to be on a team that wants to help you grow as part of the team and is willing to take the time to help you achieve each step along the way;
● Open-minded and keen to learn new thing.
● Creative thinking and good at problem solving.
● Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude and teamwork.
● Well-disciplined, and responsible for the delivery of task.
● Preferably to be able to communicate in English.
● Salary, stamp of internship certification.
● Be considered for an official position after the internship period.
● Trained in technology, participate directly in the project to support the team, improve practical skills.
● Multinational working environment, opportunities to develop foreign languages, foreign onsite opportunities in the future.
● Danang Branch: 6th floor, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.