Rules of Review
Excerpt from Regulation issued together with Decision No. 1980/QD-ĐHBK dated May 18, 2019 of the Rector
Article 15. Reviews, complaints about assessment of practice reports, experiments, internships, final exams
1. Within 3 working days after the test scores are announced, students and trainees who want to review their practice reports, experiments, internships, and final exams (essay, essays, multiple choice questions) experience) or make a complaint, do the following:
a) For examination review, students and trainees make an application for examination review from the "Student Information System", and then submit the application at the "Student Service One-stop Shop" section;
b) For complaints, students and trainees make a complaint form and then submit it at the "Student Service One-stop Shop" department or at the Legal and Inspection Department.
2. At the end of the time of receiving the application for examination review according to the provisions of Clause 1 of this Article, the Department of Student Affairs shall hand over the application for examination review to the Department of Education and Training for evaluation and examination review
3. Dean of Department of Educational Testing and Quality Assurance and Head of Division coordinate to review the exam, the results of the 1st exam and appoint a lecturer (different from the lecturer who graded the first time) to re-assess if it is not in the case of adding wrong scores. The results of settlement of the appeal proposals must be summarized, concluded and signed for certification by the Dean of the Department of Educational Testing and Quality Assurance and the Head of the Division The Department of Educational Testing and Quality Assurance publishes the results of the review on the University's website.
4. For each exam, the time limit from the first announcement of the scores to the announcement of the review results must not exceed 30 days.
5. The Head of the Department of Legal-Inspection shall coordinate with relevant units and individuals to settle complaints according to the Law on Complaints.
Read the full text of the Regulation issued together with Decision No. 1980/QD-ĐHBK dated July 18, 2019 her